Let's be honest, Rihanna deserved the beatin' for whatever reasons. Many different stories I've heard is that Rihanna gave him some sort of disease or that Rihanna was caught going through Chris' phone and found that he was talkin to another girl : rumors. I'm pretty sure no one but family of both person know the actual story. To the point, Chris Brown was given a deal to plead guilty to the assualt charges and instead of 4-5 years of being locked up, he is sentenced to 5 years probation, 180 days of community labor. He is also forced to take a year-long domestic violence class. Also he is restricted to have any personal contact with Rihanna and so is she. Rumor has it, they're still messin around, but after those five years, Chris Brown would've found a new boo and Rihanna would probably learn to my hers or prevent herself from getting beat by another male.
BREAK
Yea, that title is correct, the exclusive side has to take a break, I will be back soon but I doubt if I can commit to this blogsite because WORDPRESS is more professional for me. so you can check me out there, but it's also closed too.
Chris Brown and Rihanna
Let's be honest, Rihanna deserved the beatin' for whatever reasons. Many different stories I've heard is that Rihanna gave him some sort of disease or that Rihanna was caught going through Chris' phone and found that he was talkin to another girl : rumors. I'm pretty sure no one but family of both person know the actual story. To the point, Chris Brown was given a deal to plead guilty to the assualt charges and instead of 4-5 years of being locked up, he is sentenced to 5 years probation, 180 days of community labor. He is also forced to take a year-long domestic violence class. Also he is restricted to have any personal contact with Rihanna and so is she. Rumor has it, they're still messin around, but after those five years, Chris Brown would've found a new boo and Rihanna would probably learn to my hers or prevent herself from getting beat by another male.